‘Sweet Stranger and Me' wraps up its finale with a happy ending for Na-Ri and Nan-Gil
After a bumpy road, Nan-Gil and Na-Ri finally find their happiness in the “Sweet Stranger and Me” Episode 16 as Nan-Gil propose to Na-Ri and she smiles. The period drama “Hwarang” will take over the time slot as Monday and Tuesday night KBS drama.
KBS family drama “Sweet Stranger and Me” has ended its story with a happy ending to the weird love story betwen Nan-Gil and Na-Ri. In the episode 15 as reviewed by Seoul Daily News, Duk-Bong asked Na-Ri out for an event which made Nan-Gil jealous.
In the “Sweet Stranger and Me” Episode 16, Nan-Gil proposed to Na-Ri. He offered her a ring and propose to her.
Nari and Nan-Gil is finally able to find happiness in the end of the drama.
The drama “Sweet Stranger and Me” has ended with a very bad ratings. Its average ratings in both AGB Nielsen and TnMS for the entire 16 episodes is only around 5 percent. After the 10 percent ratings reached Top 20 in the first episode,the drama's ratings plunged entering the second week and never able to bounce back ever since.
One of the main cause of the drastic crash in its ratings is the drama’s weird story. The deama is an adaptation from webtoon with the same title written by Yoo Hyun-Sook, which was written into the drama script by script writer Kim Eun-Jung. The story of the drama is so weird, and most people were very inconvenient with the story which similar to an incest relationship between Nan-Gil, Na-Ri and Na-Ri’s mother.
Therefore many viewers, including international audience slowly left the drama, and its final episode only gained less than 5 percent of ratings in either TnMS and AGB Nielsen Korea. Watch the preview of “Sweet Stranger and Me” Episode 16 with English subtitle aired Wednesday Dec. 14 on KBS World TV below:
© 2017 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
- 2017 Rock The Moon concert in Kuala LumpurNov 06, 2017 07:53 AM EST
- Wanna One to Meet Their Fans in Malaysia through Wanna One 1st Fan Meeting in Kuala Lumpur “Wanna Be Loved”Nov 01, 2017 08:34 AM EDT
- WANNA-ONE Meets The Press And Fans In Singapore [PHOTOS]Nov 03, 2017 07:56 AM EDT
Latest Photo Slide Shows
Nov 03, 2017 | 07:56 AM EDT
Nov 01, 2017 08:06 AM EDT Sep 23, 2017 23:04 PM EDT Sep 03, 2017 14:14 PM EDT Aug 28, 2017 07:57 AM EDT
- Teesa Houston of KOLAJ Talks Music, K-Pop Crossovers and MoreAug 09, 2016 22:10 PM EDT
- GFriend To Hold Showcase In Singapore This SeptemberAug 09, 2016 22:03 PM EDT
- Dara Shakes Up Vietnam In Recent Visit For Penshoppe CampaignAug 06, 2016 23:46 PM EDT
- K-Pop Collaborating DJ Diplo To Bring Back Mad Decent Block Party In Brooklyn This WeekendAug 05, 2016 12:38 PM EDT
- When Disco Meets KCON: An Interview With Sultan of the Disco [EXCLUSIVE]Aug 04, 2016 21:24 PM EDT
- Pro Tips For Looking Your Best From One of Korea's Leading Beauty Experts [EXCLUSIVE]Aug 04, 2016 21:24 PM EDT
- MONSTA X Is Captivating in Concept Photos for 'Stuck'Aug 04, 2016 21:24 PM EDT