BTS Takes the Number 1 Spot on Gaon Chart's First Half of 2017
Gaon charts summarized the success of the songs on their chart for the first half of the year, 2017. Gaon chart tracks the top 10 album charts and the digital charts top 10 from January 1st to June 17th of this year in order to find the top results. The winners can be seen down below!
Here are Gaon Chart’s the top ten digital album sales for the first half of 2017!
1. BTS - YOU NEVER WALK ALONE = 830,000 SALES
2. GOT7 - FLIGHT LOG: ARRIVAL = 331,230 SALES
3. SEVENTEEN - AL1 = 297,672 SALES
4. TWICE - TWICECOASTER = 279,363 SALES
5. TWICE - SIGNAL = 263,523 SALES
6. BIG BANG - MADE = 153,389 SALES
7. TAEYEON - MY VOICE = 142,894 SALES
8. MONSTA X - CLAN pt 2.5: BEAUTIFUL = 127, 307 SALES
9. HIGHLIGHT - CAN YOU FEEL IT? = 115,560 SALES
10. NCT 127 - LIMITLESS = 110,865 SALES
Check out the video below for more information on our winners! Congratulations!
© 2017 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.