News / Headlines / Comeback / Teaser / Music Video

YB Yoon Do-hyun "I was jealous of Lee Juk, who debuted with me."

By Young-joo Kim | December 06, 2011 10:54 PM EST

Yoon Do-hyun
Yoon Do-hyun Envy (Photo : SBS)

Rock band YB's singer Yoon Do-hyun revealed his story of envying Lee Juk.

On a recent shoot of SBS' 'Strong Heart' Free Soul Special, Yoon Do-hyun exposed that "17 years ago, I was jealous of Lee Juk whom I debuted with."

Like Us on Facebook

"In 1994 I first debuted with a solo, and Lee Juk debuted that same year." explaied Yoon Do-hyun. He went on to say, "Lee Juk debuted in the group Panic with the hit song 'Snail', and I debuted with the song 'Tarzan' which drew no interest at all, so I went through a time of unpopularity."

Yoon Do-hyun said, "Seeing Lee Juk do well, I honsetly was envious." And he revealed, "Actually, since we knew each other before debuting, I was more conscious of [his fame]." This statement made many wonder what sort of relationship they had before debuting.

On this shoot of 'Strong Heart', besides YB's Yoon Do-hyun, Heo Joon, Jun Jin, Andy, Hyeunee, In-young Seo, Jae-eun Lee, In-seo Kim, Jae of Trax, Jeong-mo, and Ol-ben appeared. Broadcast will be on December 6 at 11:15 PM.

Tagged :  Yoon Do Hyun, Lee Juk

Featured

02.12.16 | 11:55AM EST

Profile Of A K-Pop Fan: New Jersey Mother Randy Simone Is Inspired By S.E.S And BoA

The interior design student got into K-pop via J-pop.

Trends 02.12.16 | 12:21PM EST

VIXX's 'Error' Receives Emotional Reaction From YouTuber NearlySeniorCitizen

The U.S. Air Force veteran burst into tears mid-way through his K-pop reaction video.

02.12.16 | 11:51AM EST

Girls' Generation Members Sooyoung And Yuri, Park Shin Hye Earn Bachelor's Degrees

Congratulations are in order for three of Korea's brightest young entertainers.

02.12.16 | 10:18AM EST

CL Takes Her Place As K-Pop's Style Queen At Saint Laurent Fashion Show In L.A.

The 2NE1 member was the only Korean celebrity at the event.

KpopStarz Is Looking For Enthusiastic Entertainment Contributors Reach Millions On The Web.
Real Time Analytics