News / Hot Issues

Hwayoung Anonymously Wrote Her Situation on Website?

By Staff Writer | July 31, 2012 02:25 PM EDT

Hwayoung Anonymously Wrote Her Situation on Website?
Hwayoung Posting

A writing that was written last November titled "It's so hard to be left alone" written with the ID 'pomegranate' was found on the online website.

The person who wrote this writing revealed the fact that she is a member of a girl group and said that she is getting bullied because of her shy personality.

The writer added on saying "They treat me like I'm invisible but on the stage, they treat me like I'm theire best friends." She said that "they treat me so harshly during the practice and even right now, everyone left to the market except for me."

The writer said "the memebers will be back in few hours. I would like to end my singing career but I can't since I wanted to do this. Writing this helps me at least."

This writing is estimated to be Hwayoung. On the other hand, T-ARA's management comapany Core Contents Media made an announcement of Hwayoung's withdrawal from the group.

Please join the discussion/debate regarding T-ARA's scandal on KpopStarz forum

Tagged :  T-ARA, Hwayoung, Core Contents Media

Featured

Scandals 12.02.16 | 05:37PM EST

VIXX fans club Starlight is digging into suspicious relationship between fan and one of the members

Fans club Starlight was reportedly alarmed with the alleged relationship between a mysterious female fan and one VIXX member, Leo. Members of the fan club demand an explanation.

Oversea Event 12.02.16 | 04:10PM EST

TWICE, BTS and EXO win big at MAMA 2016: See full list of winners here!

TWICE, BTS and EXO all won big at the recently-concluded MAMA 2016. Check out the full list of winners here!

Major Artist 12.02.16 | 01:54PM EST

Fans fall in love with Shinhwa's new track ‘Orange’

Shinhwa's adorable and fluffy concept is back and fans are sure to fall in love in just seconds.

12.03.16 | 05:16AM EST

Jung Il Woo To Enlist Soon Despite Cerebral Aneurysm

Jung II Woo to enlist despite aneurysm

Comeback / Teaser / Music Video 12.02.16 | 05:49PM EST

Up and close with idol group Astro: Playing funny game, exposing hidden charm

Astro, the rookie group from Fantagio Entertainment, made another appearance in entertainment talk show “Weekly Idol.” They shared their nicknames to the audience.

KpopStarz Is Looking For Enthusiastic Entertainment Contributors Reach Millions On The Web.
Real Time Analytics