News / Stars on TV / Movies / Movies

ZE:A Dong Jun, "I Will Go to the Army, but Don't Ask Me When I'm Going"

By Staff Writer | September 13, 2012 04:56 PM EDT

ZE:A Dong Jun Ready to Turn into Acting Idol at ‘A Company Man’ Press Conference
(Photo : KpopStarz)

When idol group ZE:A member Dong Jun was asked about when he will go to the army, he replied, "I will definitely go to the army, just don't ask me when I am going."

Yesterday, a press conference for the movie, "A Company Man" was held at the Megabox movie theater.

This is Dong Jun's first time on the big screen. He commented, "I haven't gone to the army yet but I was able to shoot a gun due to the filming of this movie. I will probably be able to win a holiday due to my shooting skills."

Actor So Ji Sub also commented, "You have to go to the army" and Kim Dong Jun replied, "Don't worry, I will."

The movie, "A Company Man" will release on September 18.

Tagged :  ZE:A, Dong Jun, A Company Man

Featured

Scandals 12.02.16 | 05:37PM EST

VIXX fans club Starlight is digging into suspicious relationship between fan and one of the members

Fans club Starlight was reportedly alarmed with the alleged relationship between a mysterious female fan and one VIXX member, Leo. Members of the fan club demand an explanation.

Oversea Event 12.02.16 | 04:10PM EST

TWICE, BTS and EXO win big at MAMA 2016: See full list of winners here!

TWICE, BTS and EXO all won big at the recently-concluded MAMA 2016. Check out the full list of winners here!

Major Artist 12.02.16 | 01:54PM EST

Fans fall in love with Shinhwa's new track ‘Orange’

Shinhwa's adorable and fluffy concept is back and fans are sure to fall in love in just seconds.

12.03.16 | 05:16AM EST

Jung Il Woo To Enlist Soon Despite Cerebral Aneurysm

Jung II Woo to enlist despite aneurysm

Comeback / Teaser / Music Video 12.02.16 | 05:49PM EST

Up and close with idol group Astro: Playing funny game, exposing hidden charm

Astro, the rookie group from Fantagio Entertainment, made another appearance in entertainment talk show “Weekly Idol.” They shared their nicknames to the audience.

KpopStarz Is Looking For Enthusiastic Entertainment Contributors Reach Millions On The Web.
Real Time Analytics