News / Headlines / Comeback / Teaser / Music Video

Psy to Release First U.S. Single at the end of November

By Staff Writer | September 25, 2012 11:46 AM EDT

Psy to Release First U.S. Single at the end of November
Psy to Release First U.S. Single at the end of November (Photo : d)

Psy commented that he will be coming out with a new single very soon.

At his press conference he commented, "I heard that the music market is busy around Thanksgiving so I requested that my album be released at the end of November. It might be hard to produce new songs in such a short period of time so I might use songs I've had previously."

He continued, "Thankfully, Universal asked me first of what i thought about making the songs in Korean. I'm thinking of making the first single in Korean and the second one in english."

At the press conference, over 70 reporters and 200 media came to hear his thoughts.

Tagged :  Psy, Gangnam Style

Featured

Scandals 12.02.16 | 05:37PM EST

VIXX fans club Starlight is digging into suspicious relationship between fan and one of the members

Fans club Starlight was reportedly alarmed with the alleged relationship between a mysterious female fan and one VIXX member, Leo. Members of the fan club demand an explanation.

Oversea Event 12.02.16 | 04:10PM EST

TWICE, BTS and EXO win big at MAMA 2016: See full list of winners here!

TWICE, BTS and EXO all won big at the recently-concluded MAMA 2016. Check out the full list of winners here!

Major Artist 12.02.16 | 01:54PM EST

Fans fall in love with Shinhwa's new track ‘Orange’

Shinhwa's adorable and fluffy concept is back and fans are sure to fall in love in just seconds.

12.03.16 | 05:16AM EST

Jung Il Woo To Enlist Soon Despite Cerebral Aneurysm

Jung II Woo to enlist despite aneurysm

Comeback / Teaser / Music Video 12.02.16 | 05:49PM EST

Up and close with idol group Astro: Playing funny game, exposing hidden charm

Astro, the rookie group from Fantagio Entertainment, made another appearance in entertainment talk show “Weekly Idol.” They shared their nicknames to the audience.

KpopStarz Is Looking For Enthusiastic Entertainment Contributors Reach Millions On The Web.
Real Time Analytics