News / Stars on TV / Movies

'Beatles Code' Nine Muses Sera, "I Used to Weigh 70 Kg"

By Staff Writer | March 18, 2013 01:47 PM EDT

'Beatles Code' Nine Muses Sera, "I Used to Weigh 70 Kg"
'Beatles Code' Nine Muses Sera, "I Used to Weigh 70 Kg" (Photo : d)

Nine Muses member Sera appeared as a guest on Mnet "Beatles Code 2" and revealed her diet story.

Today on Mnet "Beatles Code 2," Nine Muses Sera appeared as a guest and revealed her story about her weight.

She stated that when she went overseas to Canada for school, she used eating as a way to relieve her stress.

She stated, "I could eat a whole box of pizza myself. Suddenly I found myself to be 70 kg. Later, there was a boy I liked and he didn't give me an answer when I confessed that I liked him."

Later she found out that the boy did not like her because of her weight. This became her motivation to lose weight.

The MC's stated that the boy would probably be regretting his decision now, in which Sera commented, "I hope so."

Tagged :  nine muses, Sera, Beatles Code 2, Mnet

Featured

Scandals 12.02.16 | 05:37PM EST

VIXX fans club Starlight is digging into suspicious relationship between fan and one of the members

Fans club Starlight was reportedly alarmed with the alleged relationship between a mysterious female fan and one VIXX member, Leo. Members of the fan club demand an explanation.

Oversea Event 12.02.16 | 04:10PM EST

TWICE, BTS and EXO win big at MAMA 2016: See full list of winners here!

TWICE, BTS and EXO all won big at the recently-concluded MAMA 2016. Check out the full list of winners here!

Major Artist 12.02.16 | 01:54PM EST

Fans fall in love with Shinhwa's new track ‘Orange’

Shinhwa's adorable and fluffy concept is back and fans are sure to fall in love in just seconds.

12.03.16 | 05:16AM EST

Jung Il Woo To Enlist Soon Despite Cerebral Aneurysm

Jung II Woo to enlist despite aneurysm

Comeback / Teaser / Music Video 12.02.16 | 05:49PM EST

Up and close with idol group Astro: Playing funny game, exposing hidden charm

Astro, the rookie group from Fantagio Entertainment, made another appearance in entertainment talk show “Weekly Idol.” They shared their nicknames to the audience.

KpopStarz Is Looking For Enthusiastic Entertainment Contributors Reach Millions On The Web.
Real Time Analytics