News

Kendall Jenner And Khloe Kardashian Deny Kris And Bruce Jenner Divorce, Call Rumors “Stupid”

By Staff Writer | June 12, 2013 01:44 PM EDT

Step-sisters Kendall Jenner and Khloe Kardashian have both spoken out about the rumors surrounding their parents' marriage. US Weekly reports that Kendall denies a divorce is in the works between Kris and Bruce Jenner, even though they sometimes live separately.

"It's just stupid; that's not true," Kendall said, adding that she doesn't react to the false headlines.

"I don't feel anything about it," the 17-year-old explained. "It doesn't hurt me. It's not something that gets to me. I know the truth. I live with my parents, and I know what's going on."

Last week, Khloe, the 28-year-old former X Factor judge and reality star on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," told Jay Leno that her parents are doing fine.

"They're not having problems, but they still like to live apart, which is definitely different," Khloe said.

"In my house there is a man room for Lamar. A room, not a different house. So I think they took my idea and ran with it. They got another house and Bruce stays there sometimes," Khloe continued.

"I'm not for that, but you know, to each their own," she said. "I don't compare relationships. I just think a little too much time apart maybe isn't the best thing."

Khloe added, "They're like, 'Don't judge us. We've been married [22] years. "I'm like, 'I know people that have been married longer that still live together.'"

Despite the rumors that plague her parents' marriage, Kendall told The New York Times, "I enjoy the life I have."

Tagged :  Kardashian, world news

Featured

Scandals 12.02.16 | 05:37PM EST

VIXX fans club Starlight is digging into suspicious relationship between fan and one of the members

Fans club Starlight was reportedly alarmed with the alleged relationship between a mysterious female fan and one VIXX member, Leo. Members of the fan club demand an explanation.

Oversea Event 12.02.16 | 04:10PM EST

TWICE, BTS and EXO win big at MAMA 2016: See full list of winners here!

TWICE, BTS and EXO all won big at the recently-concluded MAMA 2016. Check out the full list of winners here!

Major Artist 12.02.16 | 01:54PM EST

Fans fall in love with Shinhwa's new track ‘Orange’

Shinhwa's adorable and fluffy concept is back and fans are sure to fall in love in just seconds.

12.03.16 | 05:16AM EST

Jung Il Woo To Enlist Soon Despite Cerebral Aneurysm

Jung II Woo to enlist despite aneurysm

Comeback / Teaser / Music Video 12.02.16 | 05:49PM EST

Up and close with idol group Astro: Playing funny game, exposing hidden charm

Astro, the rookie group from Fantagio Entertainment, made another appearance in entertainment talk show “Weekly Idol.” They shared their nicknames to the audience.

KpopStarz Is Looking For Enthusiastic Entertainment Contributors Reach Millions On The Web.
Real Time Analytics