Cool Math Games For Kids: Top Online Learning Games For 3-5 Year Old Children
By Staff Writer | June 17, 2013 12:58 PM EDT
Parents, let your children play Cool Math Games for kids now to help them start learning about shapes, colors and more.
Like Us on Facebook
Cool Math Games is an educational website that offers free online games for kids. Most of the math games teach the players simple Math principles. But there are also games that help the kids and students learn advanced lessons about Arithmetic, Pre-Agebra, Algebra, Pre-calculus and more math topics.
The list of games provided below is a collection of games offered by Cool Math Games for Kids. The games are best suited for kids aged 3-5:
- Shapezoid - Kids will learn different shapes as they shoot them while fending off alien attacks to help save the planet.
- Marble Lines - This game will expose children to various colors. The players need to destroy a group of 3 or more marbles of the same color.
- Fred Fribbit Colors - This is another game about colors. There are three difficulty levels: Little Kids, Normal and Crazy Hard. The players of this game just need to click on the bugs to help Fribbit the Frog eat the colors he likes. Fred Fribbit Colors is one of the Cool Math games for kids also available on mobile devices. Kids can play this game from their iPad, Android and Kindle Fire.
- Jumping Arrows - This is a thinking game, so children playing this title from Cool Math Games for kids really have to stay focused on what the arrow is saying, and not to where it is located on the screen.
- BoomBot - Kids will definitely enjoy this game, as they have to make noises and blow up bombs to help BoomBot escape. Boombot 2 is now available on Cool Math Games, as well.
Other math games perfect for the little kids are Bloons Pop 3, Mouse Trap, Brick Breaking, Lucky Clover, Maze, Color World, Concentration and more.
© 2014 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
Latest Photo Gallery
Editorial 11.20.14 | 07:16AM EST
Taeyang and G-Dragon are ready to prove they can each be a ‘Good Boy’ even though fans loved when they wanted to be seen as the ‘Bad Boy.’
Hot Issues 11.19.14 | 10:39PM EST
American Dancer Brian Puspos Calls Out YG Entertainment For Using His Choreography But Not Hiring Him Directly
The U.S.-based choreographer playfully suggested that YG Entertainment was "cutting corners" for not hiring him to teach his routine to the members of iKON.
Oversea Event 11.19.14 | 08:20AM EST
2PM gave an awesome performance for their first American tour show at Newark's Prudential Center.
Comeback / Teaser / Music Video 11.19.14 | 07:45AM EST
Other than the release date, little is known about MBLAQ's next project, but the news comes after 2 members revealed they have not yet renewed contracts with J.Tune.