Cool Math Games For Kids: Top Online Learning Games For 3-5 Year Old Children
By Staff Writer | June 17, 2013 12:58 PM EDT
Parents, let your children play Cool Math Games for kids now to help them start learning about shapes, colors and more.
Like Us on Facebook
Cool Math Games is an educational website that offers free online games for kids. Most of the math games teach the players simple Math principles. But there are also games that help the kids and students learn advanced lessons about Arithmetic, Pre-Agebra, Algebra, Pre-calculus and more math topics.
The list of games provided below is a collection of games offered by Cool Math Games for Kids. The games are best suited for kids aged 3-5:
- Shapezoid - Kids will learn different shapes as they shoot them while fending off alien attacks to help save the planet.
- Marble Lines - This game will expose children to various colors. The players need to destroy a group of 3 or more marbles of the same color.
- Fred Fribbit Colors - This is another game about colors. There are three difficulty levels: Little Kids, Normal and Crazy Hard. The players of this game just need to click on the bugs to help Fribbit the Frog eat the colors he likes. Fred Fribbit Colors is one of the Cool Math games for kids also available on mobile devices. Kids can play this game from their iPad, Android and Kindle Fire.
- Jumping Arrows - This is a thinking game, so children playing this title from Cool Math Games for kids really have to stay focused on what the arrow is saying, and not to where it is located on the screen.
- BoomBot - Kids will definitely enjoy this game, as they have to make noises and blow up bombs to help BoomBot escape. Boombot 2 is now available on Cool Math Games, as well.
Other math games perfect for the little kids are Bloons Pop 3, Mouse Trap, Brick Breaking, Lucky Clover, Maze, Color World, Concentration and more.
© 2015 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
Latest Photo Gallery
Hot Issues 09.02.15 | 11:00AM EDT
The two SM Entertainment singers will enlist this November as two more Super Junior members prepare to serve later this year.
Editorial 09.02.15 | 10:12AM EDT
This month will see the return of several high-profile K-pop groups and soloists including CNBLUE, f(x), and Ladies' Code.
Editorial 09.02.15 | 09:15AM EDT
August was a whirlwind month, with releases from many fan-favorite K-pop acts closing out the exciting summer promotional season. Now that September is here, we looked back on the past month and have picked eight of our favorite K-pop music video releases.
Comeback / Teaser / Music Video 09.02.15 | 08:47AM EDT
The SM Entertainment girl group will return with a new album before the end of the year, marking their first official promotions without Sulli.