10 Most Provocative Moments From Miley Cyrus' 'We Can't Stop' Video Premiere [Gifs & Video]
By Staff Writer | June 19, 2013 10:07 PM EDT
Miley Cyrus debuted her music video for her newest single, "We Can't Stop," today, and the chaunteuse revealed a very adult-theme in the video featuring provocative poses and pouts. Here are 10 of the most shocking. They're not sexy Miley only, they're just blips of tomofoolery and also a little perversion.
Like Us on Facebook
Adult Miley seems a bit more interesting than Hannah Montana.
10) The bouncing white mask that makes two appearances in the video and mouths the baritone voice of producer Mike Will. It's floating without a face and it's probably one of the more bland moments in the video.
9) Miley Cyrus has a tongue that's positively Gene Simmons-esque in scope. Maybe that's the point.
8) Underwear and t-shirt wiggle, like a crazy college party from an adolescent boy's dream, and she's in that demagraphic now. Remember Cyrus is a 20-year-old. She'd normally be in college, and she is; it's just international pop star university.
7) Blunted Piñata. For some reason, in the midst of all bizarre in the video, Cyrus takes a bat to a pinata, but one filled with what appear to be blunts. Also, she appears to be blinged out pretty nicely while rocking a black birdcage veil.
6) This is just a fun prop that seems to malfunction, but still looks beautiful within the scope of the video. It's not a gory video in any other part, but it was just another music video trope to check off the list. Plus pink blood is more fun.
5) Throwing a little tongue action on a doll's lips in a pool makes us think she's been listening to a lot of David Bowie and not just the Ziggy Stardust years, either.
4) We wonder what a smoking crotch is supposed to signify? This one really hits you over the head that YES, Miley Cyrus is probably sexually active before marriage. Heavens!
3) Rubbing another twerker's tooshie, slithering as a female Axel Rose, and exposing just enough underboob to keep men her age interested. This is a pretty solid sampling of the type of scenes and themes most prominently featured in the video.
2) Writhing around in bed followed by a brief boob grab of her friend and "IDGF" demeanor towards the camera like a lipstick-clad James Dean wannabe. This wraps up the video quite nicely.
1) Twerking. Miley Cyrus' original twerk video seemed to ease her in a more mature direction without the overtness of a topless magazine spread, and then she hopped on stage at the Juicy J concert in L.A. and now we're here. We think Miley Cyrus' "twerk" work is the stuff of champions.
© 2015 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
Tagged : world news
Latest Photo Gallery
Editorial 07.04.15 | 10:42AM EDT
Happy Independence Day, America! In celebration of the holiday we put together a list of songs that remind us of watching late night 4th of July fireworks.
Buzz 07.04.15 | 03:10PM EDT
Taeyang has been showing off his new dreadlocks but the hairstyle some fans are not digging the look.
Hot Issues 07.04.15 | 01:10PM EDT
The Korean singer is said to have caused the fender-bender when she reportedly dozed off behind the wheel.
Editorial 07.03.15 | 10:19AM EDT
BTS are heading to the U.S. this summer and tickets are going fast. Here are some reasons why you're not going to want to miss the K-pop concert event of the summer.