9 Pokemon X And Y Mysteries: Sycamore's Note, Sundial Shadow, Jaune Plaza, Parfum Palace, And More!
By Staff Writer | November 19, 2013 09:31 AM EST
Pokemon X and Y have been released, and in addition to its fun gameplay and new Pokedex, there are many hidden mysteries hidden throughout, and some remain unsolved.
Here is a brief list of some of the most mysterious happenings in Pokemon X and Y.
Like Us on Facebook
1. Professor Sycamore leaves the player a "surprise" after defeating him in battle. The surprise turns out to be a note left on the train platform in Couriway Town, but is a note seemingly written to a future Sycamore. Some have suggested that this note is an indication of a future Celebi event, involving time travel.
2. The editor-in-chief in the Lumiose City press building is gone pursuing a mythical Pokemon in the mountains. Terminus Cave is the only region in Kalos which contains a legendary Pokemon along with NPCs, and yet the editor-in-chief is nowhere to be found. Some believe the editor-in-chief is in fact in a different region entirely. A region yet to be revealed, perhaps?
3. The Sundial in Anistar City allegedly has a treasure hidden at the tip of its shadow (according to an NPC), and yet a shadow is nowhere to be found.
4. The hedges in Parfum Palace are comprised to look like Pokemon. From an aerial view, it is clear that Pyroar, Chandelure, and Solrock make up three of the four hedges. However, the fourth one is very hard to discern. Some theories include Bronzor, Rotom upside-down, or Entei, but the rumor is if the player presents all four Pokemon from the hedges that a special event will unlock.
5. Jaune Plaza in Lumiose City is oddly quiet, but after beating the game, the two ladies in the Plaza will purport that they can hear the Lava Dome Pokemon in the Plaza. The Lava Dome Pokemon is Heatran, but so far, no one has found the Pokemon inside the Plaza.
6. The train station billboard in Lumiose City has a note that says, "I'm going to go for help. Wait in the usual place." Where is the usual place?!
7. There are five meteorites in Ambrette Town in a laboratory, and meteorites typically have to do with Deoxys and its various four forms. However, since there are five meteorites here, fans think it is either addressing something else entirely, or Deoxys is getting a new form. Perhaps if you bring a Deoxys to the lab, something will happen...
8. The Strange Souvenir is an item given to you by an NPC who is a backpacker. However, the item does absolutely nothing in Pokemon X and Y. At least, not yet...
9. The Lumiose Ghost Girl has been long discussed, and it seems if the player has a Rotom in his or her party and talks to her, she will give you a Rare Candy. A very creepy event for such a simple item.
What do you think of these Pokemon X and Y mysteries?
© 2014 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
Latest Photo Gallery
Breaking News 09.30.14 | 06:47AM EDT
One of K-Pop's longest-running acts with no changes to its line-up won't be able to boast that distinction for much longer after Jessica and SM Entertainment announced the singer will soon be leaving the group.
Issues 09.30.14 | 10:51AM EDT
In 2007, Girls' Generation debuted along with Wonder Girls and KARA. These groups were the next generation of girl groups for K-Pop after the 1st generation groups such as S.E.S and Fink.L.
Remarkable Event 09.29.14 | 06:38AM EDT
Social media has always been a driving force to connect international K-Pop fans and Dream Festival attendees are uploading highlights from this year's Festival to share with others around the world.
Buzz 09.29.14 | 12:19AM EDT
As B1A4 prepares to tour the US, fans should also prepare to see them live by listening to and familiarizing themselves with the group's best songs