Girl Groups Who Were Gender-Fluid With Their Outrageous Concepts
K-Pop girl groups command the music scene with their bubbly concepts and girlish charms. However, there are other girl groups who shed that image in order to express a more boyish side. Whether or not the groups have come or gone, these ladies proved they were the most gender-defying groups out there who owned their boy-like concepts! Check out those groups who turned heads down below.
© 2018 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
- GOT7, Thailand Standing World Tour Pro .. 3 million fans ‘enthusiasm’May 16, 2018 13:55 PM EDT
- 'Cool sexy body' BlackPink JennyMay 20, 2018 18:10 PM EDT
Latest Photo Slide Shows
May 07, 2018 | 22:44 PM EDT
May 03, 2018 18:08 PM EDT May 03, 2018 00:17 AM EDT
- Teesa Houston of KOLAJ Talks Music, K-Pop Crossovers and MoreAug 09, 2016 22:10 PM EDT
- GFriend To Hold Showcase In Singapore This SeptemberAug 09, 2016 22:03 PM EDT
- Dara Shakes Up Vietnam In Recent Visit For Penshoppe CampaignAug 06, 2016 23:46 PM EDT
- K-Pop Collaborating DJ Diplo To Bring Back Mad Decent Block Party In Brooklyn This WeekendAug 05, 2016 12:38 PM EDT
- When Disco Meets KCON: An Interview With Sultan of the Disco [EXCLUSIVE]Aug 04, 2016 21:24 PM EDT
- Pro Tips For Looking Your Best From One of Korea's Leading Beauty Experts [EXCLUSIVE]Aug 04, 2016 21:24 PM EDT
- MONSTA X Is Captivating in Concept Photos for 'Stuck'Aug 04, 2016 21:24 PM EDT