Girl Groups Who Were Gender-Fluid With Their Outrageous Concepts
K-Pop girl groups command the music scene with their bubbly concepts and girlish charms. However, there are other girl groups who shed that image in order to express a more boyish side. Whether or not the groups have come or gone, these ladies proved they were the most gender-defying groups out there who owned their boy-like concepts! Check out those groups who turned heads down below.
© 2018 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
- SF9 'BE MY FANTASY' Tour Live in BostonNov 22, 2017 15:18 PM EST
- Wanna One to Meet Their Fans in Malaysia through Wanna One 1st Fan Meeting in Kuala Lumpur “Wanna Be Loved”Nov 01, 2017 08:34 AM EDT
- WANNA-ONE Meets The Press And Fans In Singapore [PHOTOS]Nov 03, 2017 07:56 AM EDT
Latest Photo Slide Shows
Nov 22, 2017 | 15:18 PM EST
Nov 03, 2017 07:56 AM EDT Nov 01, 2017 08:06 AM EDT Sep 23, 2017 23:04 PM EDT Sep 03, 2017 14:14 PM EDT
- Teesa Houston of KOLAJ Talks Music, K-Pop Crossovers and MoreAug 09, 2016 22:10 PM EDT
- GFriend To Hold Showcase In Singapore This SeptemberAug 09, 2016 22:03 PM EDT
- Dara Shakes Up Vietnam In Recent Visit For Penshoppe CampaignAug 06, 2016 23:46 PM EDT
- K-Pop Collaborating DJ Diplo To Bring Back Mad Decent Block Party In Brooklyn This WeekendAug 05, 2016 12:38 PM EDT
- When Disco Meets KCON: An Interview With Sultan of the Disco [EXCLUSIVE]Aug 04, 2016 21:24 PM EDT
- Pro Tips For Looking Your Best From One of Korea's Leading Beauty Experts [EXCLUSIVE]Aug 04, 2016 21:24 PM EDT
- MONSTA X Is Captivating in Concept Photos for 'Stuck'Aug 04, 2016 21:24 PM EDT