Imaginary descriptions of careers that would match idol group leaders were released.
On a recent online community board, the titled, "Idol leader's Careers," along with a photo was released, gaining much attention.
The posted picture showed fake descriptions of careers idol group leaders might have been if they were not idols.
Like Us on Facebook :
The chart posted descriptions of the following idol group leaders:
1. TVXQ-Yunho: Our neighborhood supermarket owner who uses a country accent. His store is so popular that outdoor markets are losing their customers to him.
2. Super Junior-Leeteuk: Our school's famous language teacher who speaks very well. He has a great passion for language and can teach up to 5 hours at a time.
3. SS501-Kim Hyun Joong: Our really good looking senior at school who meets many girls.
4. Big Bang-G-Dragon: Our school next door's dance club leader.
5. SHINee-Onew: Our sweet and nice college major's leader.
6. FTISLAND-Choi Jong Hun: A worker at the convenience store I go to often.
7. 2AM-Jo Kwon: Our friend from the same major as me. His talents include sexy dances at group meetings.
8. BEAST-Yoon Doojoon: Our school gym teacher.
9. MBLAQ-Seungho: Our neighborhood gym's fitness instructor.
10. CNBLUE-Jung Yong Hwa: Our church's good looking older brother.
11. TEEN TOP-C.A.P: A good looking shopping mall CEO and model.
12. INFINITE-Sunggyu: A talented hair stylist.
13. B1A4-Jinyoung: My tutor who is so kind and repeats everything so I understand.
14. Block B-Zico: A great club DJ who gets all the attention from the ladies.
15. B.A.P-Yong Guk: My friend's stalker. He write letters to my friend too.
16. EXO-K-Suho: Next door neighbor who calls me ugly all the time.
Internet users commented, "Yunho's job description is the funniest" and "I laughed so hard while reading these."