News / Interviews / Stars on TV / Movies

SISTAR Dasom States "We are Like Sisters" A Conscious Response to T-ARA

By Staff Writer | August 07, 2012 11:12 AM EDT

SISTAR Dasom, "We are like Sisters"
SISTAR Dasom, "We are like Sisters" (Photo : d)

SISTAR member Dasom proved her close relationship with the group.

Dasom has taken her first step in acting in the new sitcom "Shut Up Family" which will start on August 13.

Like Us on Facebook

At the sitcom press conference, she was asked about her relationship with the group members. Dasom replied, "We are all very close, we are like sisters."

When asked if the other members helped her with her acting, she replied, "Hyorin has acted before so she gave me some good advice."

She continued, "I'm so happy that I am able to act as it was always my dream as a child. The senior actors are all helping me so I am not that nervous."

Dasom will play the role of a pretty girl who is full of charisma.

The sitcom will begin on August 13 at 7:45 PM (KST).

Tagged :  SISTAR, Dasom

Featured

Breaking News 03.05.15 | 09:30AM EST

EXO Fans Raise Money For Museum Honoring Japanese Occupation-Era Comfort Women

The new charity drive is a tribute to the group’s third anniversary and comes after South Korean President Park Geun Hye urged Japan's government to formally apologize for wartime sex crimes.

Exclusive 03.05.15 | 12:10PM EST

Profile Of A K-Pop Fan: Why Girl's Day Is 21-Year-Old New Yorker Edward Leary's 'Everything'

"I like groups like Dal Shabet, Rania, EXID, BESTie, Nine Muses and WA$$UP for their styles, but there is a reason Girl's Day is my everything," Leary said.

Hot Issues 03.04.15 | 09:31AM EST

EXO Top Forbes Korea List Of Most Powerful Korean Celebrities Despite Recent Lineup Changes

Partially due to the success of 'Overdose,' EXO jumped up from their 5th place position in last year's ranking to take the number one spot on the Forbes list, beating out other idol groups, actors, and athletes.

Weekly Wrap Up 03.03.15 | 08:59AM EST

February 2015 K-Pop Releases You May Have Missed

February saw a lot of new K-pop releases, some of which are making charts in Korea but not getting a lot of love overseas. Here are some can't-miss songs from Naul, Kris Leone, Block B's Zico, Lee Jin Ah, and more.

KpopStarz Is Looking For Enthusiastic Entertainment Contributors Reach Millions On The Web.
Real Time Analytics