MC Mong Targets THE BOYZ in Explosive Livestream Over Agency Deal Allegations

THE BOYZ
THE BOYZ refute agency One Hundred Label’s “payments completed” claim as their contract lawsuit, unpaid settlement dispute, and criminal allegations against company executives intensify in Seoul. THE BOYZ - Instagram account

South Korean rapper and producer MC Mong sparked major controversy after an explosive livestream on May 18 KST, where he spoke about ongoing scandals, legal battles, and his growing conflict with K-pop group THE BOYZ.

During the livestream, MC Mong accused people connected to entertainment executive Cha Ga Won of spreading rumors about him and operating a large illegal gambling ring. He also criticized THE BOYZ over their agency deal with ONE HUNDRED, the company he co-founded in 2023.

One of the biggest moments from the broadcast came when MC Mong discussed THE BOYZ joining ONE HUNDRED after leaving IST Entertainment in December 2024. He claimed the company offered each of the 11 members about ₩1.5 billion KRW ($1 Billion) as a signing guarantee, which he said was three times higher than IST's offer, Koreaboo reported.

MC Mong admitted he was shocked when disputes later surfaced between the company and the group. He questioned whether some of the money should be returned after the fallout.

His comments quickly spread online because ONE HUNDRED is already facing lawsuits and internal disputes, including embezzlement allegations connected to THE BOYZ.

MC Mong Denies Past Scandals

The rapper also revisited his long-running military exemption controversy.

According to PopDiaries, MC Mong explained that he had already been exempted from military service because of a herniated disc and a torn knee ligament before the famous tooth extraction scandal became public years ago. He said he followed a script prepared by his lawyers instead of fully explaining the situation himself at the time.

MC Mong further denied past prostitution allegations tied to him. According to the rapper, the rumors were started by Cha Ga Won's uncle, who allegedly framed a photo of MC Mong standing in an elevator with his girlfriend and presented it as evidence involving a prostitute. MC Mong insisted the woman in the photo was his actual girlfriend.

Another serious part of the livestream focused on an alleged multi-billion-won illegal gambling ring. MC Mong accused Cha Ga Won's uncle's secretary and the CEO of singer Kim Ho Joong's agency of being involved. He also hinted that a veteran actor and a well-known singer were connected to the operation but refused to reveal their names unless he faces legal action.

MC Mong additionally claimed that Baekhyun of EXO was allegedly invited to join a Las Vegas trip connected to the gambling group and was offered ₩1 billion KRW ($668,000). So far, Baekhyun has not publicly responded to the accusation.

Tags
THE BOYZ

Join the Discussion

Latest News